Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bianca Jagger: My Style Muse #2

I thought it was appropriate to write about Bianca Jagger, since I wrote an entry about Mick Jagger not too long ago...
Reasons why I love Bianca Jagger (not in any particular order of importance:
1) She was best friends with Andy Warhol and Halston. 
2) She married Mick Jagger, becoming the half of one of the most glamorous couples in the 70s 
3) She rocked a YSL suit to her wedding with Mick Jagger 
4) She's a humanitarian, having founded the Bianca Jagger Human Rights Foundation in 2006. Even before that, she was always active, campaigning against oppressive regimes that took hold in Latin America--especially in her home country Nicaragua, along with El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala. 
5) I basically want everything that she wore in the past. I consider every prototype of the pieces she wore as one of my "wardrobe basics"--the tailored suits, the Grecian dresses, any flamboyant, feathered form of headpiece, flowy/clingy party dresses, the right amount of jewelry and aviator sunglasses.. 
6) Overall, a very chic, well-traveled, cultured and very passionate humanitarian & woman 



Head to toe in the sharpest attire

Aviators  & fur ...and Mick. 

Everything about this outfit. From head-to-toe to that walking stick/baton or whatever she's holding

Of course, I love Mick's outfit. Not sure which outfit I like more 

One of my favorite photos of Bianca Jagger

I wish I had Halston as a friend to dress me in his dresses...

Another one of my favorite outfits of Bianca


Perfection--the both of them 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your sweet comment
    these are great inspiration photos
    thanks for sharing
    x

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Strutting Peacock by Me is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thestruttingpeacock.blogspot.com